Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Unleashing the New Noncommutative Phase Music Meditation Healing Playlist Series

Leveraging Youtube's AI algorithms for anti-mass media mind control subversion

I watch at 720 quality and .5 speed - to read the blog as a youtube vid! hahahaha

Hi Nobel Physicist Josephson - I made noncommutative phase music theory playlist for you - so you can better understand things. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaxpujmz7Q06q7CZa0BLkr3_E9ywVnuyQ

@AcidDome Not really because I'm the same age as Josh Weinstein and the comedy gallery where Joel met Josh was just two blocks from the house I grew up in and they met as a comedy writing group at our local library. That neighborhood also had Prince roller-skating around our lake - disco style - and the Replacements (as Joel sings in Paul Westerberg's style as he's noted). So MST3K was something of part of the Renaissance Revival of the "Minneapolis Sound" - and I have now completed that secret with my new Playlist debunking Adam Neely's music theory channel on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaxpujmz7Q06q7CZa0BLkr3_E9ywVnuyQ So this is over 30 years of research - I was studying music theory privately in Minneapolis at the same time that MST3K started - in the same neighborhood. I caught the program a couple times on fuzzy channel 23 UHF style. So my video uploads are the SAME aesthetic as neoformalism. It's the opposite of SPAM (which btw is made in Minnesota also). haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment