Saturday, April 20, 2019

TLUD: Operation Water Boil with (next to) no smoke: The Origins of Fire in the original human cultures: Dr. Prof. Camilla Power

Is this thing even "on"?

No smoke!!

Can't be on can it?

So when I quick look under the pot - there is flame and red orange hot - and it's starting to boil. I need a "rolling" boil.

It's only been 6 minutes! Someone said 12 minutes to get a rolling boil....

I think I might have "missed" the rolling boil stage of cooking - and instead I'm now in the "simmering" part of cooking? Still it has not been 12 minutes yet....

And it is boiling - and yet there is NO smoke.

Yes there was a lot of smoke at the first stage of fire - why? The wood was kind of wet since we had a strong rain a couple days ago...

It was well seasoned wood though - so it was mainly dry....

 So I opened the primary vent and then the flame kicked into "high" mode and I got a rolling boil (but with some more smoke).

So I closed it back down and added the pasta - but it caused the rolling boil to go away. So now it is open as one quarter a way.

AWESOME

Operation Rolling  Boil a big success 

 So now that I know the "science" of the stove - I was not afraid to open up the primary - get the flame up - and then when I had it down to a quarter open - it still went into a rolling boil! Now I closed it fully since I'm just heating up the sauce....

Ok the sauce was boiling - so now I just have a heavy cast iron pan covering the opening hole - so that the fire can burn down with again no smoke.

So basically to get a "rolling boil" I had to open up the primary again and so I got more smoke. But it didn't last long and I was able to closed it and still maintain the fire. Why? Because I used SMALLER pieces of wood - and packed more in there. As simple as that. Again - now that I studied the "science" of the stove - I can mess with it a bit.

 OK so I got my dinner - and checked the Hunter stove - and it was smoking. So I opened up the primary vent. Still smoking. So I took the pan off and then the fire kicked back on strong. But it went out when I closed it - something like that. I got the fire back going - then closed it just a quarter of the way with the pan on top. No there is NO smoke again but the pan is smoking from heat and cooking off whatever bits are in the pan. Oil  -smoke

 OK so I took the pan off to stop the oil from smoking. Then I have the primary vent closed - because Dr. TLUD says that SAVES the metal from overheating in the bottom of the stove. So now again there is NO smoke - even though there's no pan on top. I guess since the wood is so low - then the secondary and tertiary vent holes are burning off any smoke.

Camilla Power: Myths of the Origins of Fire, 9 April 2019

 Women's Reproductive Signals - and cooperative Breeding Networks as the Revolution origin of sustainable human culture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixTJzvUV2XE By lunar synchronized menstruation - is a sex strike - a female picket line using ochre red pigment - a cultural indicator signaling NO to any outlying males. So the males have to "invest" in raising the big-brained baby by providing meat through long distance hunting. Professor Camilla Power - Eland Bull dance ritual - the animal is taboo for the males to eat - after hunting the male has to bring it back - just as the female is taboo at menstruation as a group sex strike.

 according to the Australian aborigines - fire originates from the female's reproductive organ. It's the men's singing that "steals" the female's power - so that the men become the healers. The females then just have their wombs left - with the redness menstruation as the secret source of sacred fire. Women no longer control the healing rituals. The men instead mimic the female's menstruation while the female provide the food for the males. So the females have to still control the food in order to also control the fire and healing power of the males.

No comments:

Post a Comment