Monday, September 17, 2018

The History of White People, an amazing must-read by Princeton History professor Nell Irvin Painter

Dear Professor Nell Irvin Painter: Thank you for your excellent book. My nephew, a few weeks ago, said to me: "You mean white people" when I said to him, "They're not as evil as Western civilization." That was my response to him when he said, "Why didn't they just kill them?" Which was his question to me after I described why the most traditional Berber village in Morocco, that I visited in 1997, had all the women with tattoos in their chins, since the women had been abducted as sex slaves by the Arabs - hundreds of years ago. They still did the tattoos because when the Arabs were "done" with the females then they were tattooed and returned to the Berber village, so the ladies preemptively tattooed themselves, to prevent themselves from being stolen. So when I saw your book at the library I was inspired to read it.

I finished my master's degree at University of Minnesota in 2000 by doing intensive "self-directed" research with the chair of the African Studies Department, Professor Rose Brewer. I was a student in her class, "Race, Class and Gender" and we had read, "The Racial Contract" book. That book, the definition of "natural law" from Plato and Aristotle, as defined along racial lines, was then my basis for doing non-western intensive philosophy training as self-directed research. I then took, under the self-directed auspices, a community college class taught by a Chinese spiritual healer Chunyi Lin (http://springforestqigong.com) and his assistant was African-American healer Sidney James "Jim" Nance. So that experience of intensive meditation - leading to a week long fast and retreat - whereby I did a permanent psycho-physiological transformation and saw spirits, ghosts, smelled cancer, nonlocally (through the walls) - and did strong healing, etc. - it was a permanent transformation.

So anyway I am white skin and grew up white upper middle class but in the racially integrated schools of Minneapolis in the 1980s. Prince used to disco roller skate around the lake I grew up next to - and so I was shocked when I transferred to a private Christian (mainly suburban student) school, wondering why is everyone so nice, like a cult, and where are all the black people? Anyway after my "enlightenment experience" in 2000 - I switched from a previous vegan diet to instead hanging out with homeless people and dumpster diving for food. I also ate so much garlic to counteract the garbage food, that my skin literally turned yellow from all the sulfur - permanently yellow. This reminds me of the famous Tibetan yogi Milarepa who lived off stinging nettles when he was not in his cave meditating, so his skin turned permanently green.

Maybe you have noticed the recent research confirming that the predominant allele for white skin in Europe is from West Asian farming spreading into Europe around 8000 BCE, just as it also spread into India a little later. So just as potato farmers in the Andes have white skin, it is from lack of Vitamin D in the diet. But also a wheat monocultural diet has shorter people - and less melanin pigment also means less neuromelanin. So in my experience training with Jim Nance - he spent 2 years traveling around 14 countries in Africa being initiated into shamanism - http://guidingqi.com - it seems to me that there is indeed an "Afrocentric" norm for healing spiritual energy. I have studied the "original human culture" - the San Bushmen - and despite the portrayals by the male anthropologists, I follow the original female studies by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas and her mom Lorna. So as Dr. Marshall Thomas' book "The Harmless People" portrays - this is a culture that had no rape, no war and all the males were required to train in celibacy "staying power" just as females give birth.

My master's thesis was on radical ecology and music theory - arguing that the Pre-Socratic Pythagorean music theory is correct and has now been corroborated by relativistic quantum physics. This Pythagorean music theory is found all over the world as the natural harmonics of complementary opposites - male and female energy. So females have tons more oxytocin neurotransmitter receptors for giving birth and the mammalian bonding love that arises also from breast-feeding. So also the San Bushmen never even knew what homosexuality was, so how could they be homophobic? haha.

Thank you again for your amazing book. I wanted to mention a book I quoted in one of my research books - that I did not see cited in your work. "Pedigree of the Human Race" by Smith College Professor Harris Hawthorne Wilder, (1926) and the review states, "worked out to the satisfaction of a hypothetical Martian scientist with no Caucasian prejudices." (CA Kofoid). So I consider the ecological crisis directly tied to the social justice crisis so much that "objectivity" now can only be maintained from outer space while it is assumed that ecology can just be killed off, just as those cultures that do not "assimilate" to progress (Westernization) can be killed off. As Camille Paglia points out, the repressed homosexual drive of Western civilization can try to impress the females with "missile envy" (Dr. Helen Caldicott) but in the end Mother Nature will still win. Or as Professor Paglia calls it - the Fourth Eye as the Womb-Tomb.

Your book really needs to be read twice to savor and digest properly but I did read it slowly the first time around.

Happy Equinox (almost!)

drew hempel

Anyway - but like Chunyi - he (Jim) relies on the "beyond death" level of qi - beyond the heart. He did that to me, when I was driving and he was on the right side front seat. I was ranting about politics. He said, "But I'm on your side!" I kept ranting and he got super silent. Suddenly I felt this strong electromagnetic qi on the right side of my heart. So I was shocked into silence. Then he said: "I just wanted to see if you were speaking from your heart and you were."

haha. So that is the "beyond death" Yuan Qi experience - as real enlightenment. You can have the third eye fully open but not necessarily go beyond death like that.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment