Sunday, August 16, 2026

I ordered 44 lb bulk Minnesota-grown Organic Pea Powder at $8.30 per pound: Puris

 So if you buy organic pea powder in a bottle it is 1.5 lbs at $17 a pound. So I'm getting it for half price by buying it bulk. I plan to eat a LoT of this stuff - to increase protein intake.  "You pay extra for a product that mixes into liquids instantly without cooking or blending....Yes, organic pea protein powder is a healthy, safe, and high-quality plant-based supplement. It is rich in iron and essential amino acids, easy to digest,"

 4 level tablespoons: A standard measuring tablespoon holds roughly 7.5 grams of protein powder.

1/4 cup of organic pea powder has 2% of calcium also with 21 grams of protein... "You digest and absorb about 21 to 23 grams of protein from a 30-gram scoop of typical organic pea protein powder, given its high digestibility rate of roughly 90% to 95%."

 Just ordered a 44 lb bag of organic peas powder grown in Minnesota. hahaha. https://www.puris.com/about/regenerative-agriculture
Supposed to be "less gritty" than normal pea protein powder....
"No glyphosate residue"!!! hahaha
Let’s start with the flavor: it’s amazing. Simply the best of any protein powder – not only pea protein, any. Then, it’s perfectly powderized, so it blends to perfection... It isn't over powered with sweetness or fake sugars like other protein powders. It's very versatile.... Not an ounce of chalkiness taste as in a lot of other non-flavored pea protein powders.
Their website was cheaper than Jeff Bezos' website! Wow - you don't see that very often...
I used to order bulk organic lentils from the co-operative but they fired their "bulk order" lady (who lived in my town - cutting co-op costs!). Now they have some online form - and I tried submitting it and I never heard back. I then asked again and left a note - they took it down. Never heard back. Then they hire a "customers experience diirector" hahahahahahhahahaha. I kid you not! Just some administrator who has surveys or something stupid.
I used to order 25 lb bags of organic rice and organic lentils. Wow - this will be huge but I'll keep it in my blue barrel ...cover it up...store in cool but not freezing place....load up on protein while losing weight...no whey digestion problems...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment